Two Sample tests: mean, variance and frequency comparisons - in an instant
The Two Samples menu gives 8 methods for comparing two-sample data:.
- t-Test - Equal Variance - Balanced to compare two means when both samples are assumed to have the same variance and both samples have the same number of observations.
- t-Test - Equal Variance - Unbalanced to compare two means when both samples are assumed to have the same variance and the samples have different numbers of observations.
- t-Test - Unequal Variance - If the samples cannot be assumed to have the same variances.
- Mann Whitney - a non-parametric test to determine if there is a significant difference between the medians of two samples.
- Compare Variance (F Test) - to test if the variances of two samples are the same.
- Chi-squared - to test two sets of frequencies for a significant difference.
- Paired t-Test - to compare the means of paired samples.
- Wilcoxon Matched Pairs (Signed rank) - the non-parametric test for difference between matched pairs.
Simple intuitive setup dialogs mean you can carry out a
two-sample analysis in seconds.
When the analysis is done, Expand & Explore take you step-by-step
through the entire calculation.
Jump to: Front page Guided Tours Buy QED Statistics