Regression: mapping the correlation between samples
The Regression menu gives 5 powerful and customisable regression analyses:
- Pearson Correlation - the most widely used measure of correlation or association between two variables.
- Kendall Correlation - non-parametric correlation measure between two variables.
- Spearman Rank Correlation - measures the direction and strength of the relationship between two variables.
- Linear Regression - to fit a linear equation to two variables.
- Multiple Linear Regression - to fit a linear equation with two or more independent variables.
You can set up a regression analysis with just 3 mouse-clicks.
Forward and backward stepwise regression help you to pinpoint
independent variables precisely.
Jump to: Front page Guided Tours Buy QED Statistics