If you are having problems with QED Statistics, please work through the following:
- For most active windows, context-sensitive help can be obtained by pressing F1, clicking on the Help button or selecting the Help drop-down menu. or clicking on the right-hand mouse button and choosing Help from the pop-up menu. If pressing F1, make sure that the window that you are seeking help for is the active one.
- To find out how to input data, choose the right method, and run most of the important methods, run a demonstration from the Help menu.
- Many software problems are transient, so try closing the program down and re-starting, to see if it recurs.
- If the program has displayed an error message, check the list of Common error messages in the Help system
- Work through the Checklist of data problems
If you have problems using the program or entering data which you cannot solve, then contact Pisces Conservation by e-mail or phone, during office hours (09.00 to 17.00 UK time).
It will greatly help us to solve your problem if you can send us the data set which is causing the problem, and an exact description of the problem, the steps you took leading up to it, and any error messages displayed.
PISCES Conservation Ltd
IRC House, The Square
Hants, SO41 8GN
Telephone: +44 (0)1590 674000
Fax: +44 (0)1590 675599